July 11, 2010

The Beginning

Welcome to my new blog. My husband and I have been making some lifestyle changes since the beginning of the year; we've changed the way we eat, clean our house, and the products we use on our bodies. I still feel like I'm at the beginning of the journey but so much has already changed. Some of my friends and family have encouraged me to share the changes our family is making to make it easier to see the step by step changes.


The information and knowledge that I share here are changes that we have made and my thoughts and reviews of those changes. I plan to share some of the books that I have read, some of the new recipes that have made their way onto our meal plan, how these changes have effected our family, etc. If there is something particular that you’re curious about, ask. I’m always challenging myself to learn more. And if there is something that you want to share just let me know! I hope some of the information that I share here will help you be better aware of your health. I’m not a medical expert or anything; I just want to share what our family is doing so that it can help your family, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment